- 8 Face Indonesian Rudraksha is a symbol of Lord Ganesha, the son of Lord Shiva.
- Ganesha is depicted in ancient scripture as Vighnaharta, the lord of an obstacle. He is worshipped to remove obstacles and sufferings of life.
- Eight Mukhi Rudraksha bestows a wearer with wisdom and he becomes free from failure. Lord Ganesha removes the suffering and obstacle both of a material and spiritual order.
- Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is useful for business professionals, literature pursues, and the people involved in research activities.
- Eight Face Rudraksha has the energy of Saturn and helps in curing diseases of mysterious nature, harassment by spirits, nightmares, skin allergies, stress, and anxiety.
|Dimensions||20 × 14 × 5 cm|