- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Brahma. He is the wielder of supreme creative power that creates the entire existence in the Cosmos. He is the creator in Hindu pantheon.
- He is also addressed as the father of the Vedas. Brahma is known as Prajapati, Hiranyagarbha and Vagishpati. He is seated in the lotus flower that stems from the navel of Lord Vishnu.
- The wearer of the 4 Mukhi Rudraksha can harness extensive creative knowledge and inculcate it to totally transform into a new personality.
- Thereby any new role or the same one that may require change is met with creative optimism and enthusiasm. While seeking knowledge, the principles of creative work, personality and optimism are considerably enhanced by wearing the 4 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- A person wearing this Rudraksha is known to get shining intelligent eyes, a balanced mind while using the art of creative verbal expression. This results in a major advantage in the process of communication for the wearer. The Brahma Gayatri invokes him stating.
|Dimensions||20 × 14 × 5 cm|