- 2 Mukhi Rudraksha Himalayan is ascribed jointly to Lord Shiva and Parvati as ArdhNarishwar. It signifies unity in one own-self.
- Most importantly, this 2 Mukhi Rudraksha signifies continuity as Shiva and Shakti in Shiva Lingam or the Guru-Shisya continuity of knowledge.
- It helps in removing automatically all troubles and contributes on the devotee success in career, business, concentration, peace of mind, and uplift spiritual nature.
- The vibration of Rudraksha is very unique and high. By wearing Rudraksha, a person can increase his concentration level, clarity, and peace of mind.
- Although modern science progressed a lot, despite that, many research studies support the ancient beliefs of the significance of Lord Shiva’s favourite Rudraksha beads.
|Dimensions||20 × 14 × 5 cm|